- Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series Engine specially designed to start strong and power through in the toughest winter conditions
- Push button electric start offers quick and easy starting, down to 20 degrees below zero
- SnowShredder Serrated Auger with multiple serrated surfaces provides advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power to clear heavy and wet snow down to the pavement
- Handle-mounted remote chute rotation handle allows for easy chute direction changes on-the-go
- Quick-adjust deflector allows for an easy change of the height and distance snow is thrown with a simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle
- Self-propelled auger clears snow down to the pavement with little effort and helps propel the snow blower forward
- Compact size makes for easy maneuvering and control – plus it saves storage space in a garage or shed
With a dependable Briggs & Stratton 950 Snow Series OHV Engine designed for harsh winter applications, this compact snow blower with 22-inch clearing width is the perfect machine to help you tackle light to moderate snowfalls with ease, including the tough and compacted end-of-driveway snow left behind by the snow plow. The SnowShredder Serrated Auger has multiple serrated steel surfaces that provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power, making it the best of both worlds… dual-stage power, single-stage handling. A handle-mounted chute rotation crank allows you to quickly change snow throwing direction on-the-go, while the quick-adjust deflector changes the height and distance snow is thrown with the simple squeeze of the chute-mounted handle. Electric push button starting offers quick and easy starting, so it is ready when you need it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.