- 24-Inch wide clearing path with a 20-inch Intake height
- Powerful 950 snow series 208cc engine for 9.5-foot-pounds of torque
- Friction disk drive system and equipped with an electric start for effortless starting
- Equipped with an electric start for effortless starting
- 3-year limited equipment and engine warranty
The Briggs & Stratton 1696610 Light-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower features a 24-inch wide clearing path with a 20 inch intake height for clearing snow from sidewalks and other outdoor surfaces. This model has the 950 Snow Series 208 cc Engine with 9.50 foot-pounds of torque to power through heavier snowfalls. This model comes equipped with electric start so when it’s time to start your thrower it’s as easy as pushing a button. Unit features a friction disc drive system with 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds and a 12 inch steel scroll auger. Other features include synthetic oil for easy starting, an aluminum gearbox, and steel reversible skid shoes. The Briggs & Stratton 1696610 Light-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower comes with a 3-year equipment and engine warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.