The WORX SD SemiAutomatic Driver with Screw Holder is the most convenient cordless screwdriver ever. Bits can be conveniently stored directly in the tool so they’re never lost. When it’s time to put the SD to work on a project, the slide-action lever advances the correct bit instantly. The SD is powered by an internal 4-Volt MAXLithium battery that gives you the power and battery life you need to get the job done quickly – fully charged, the battery will hold a charge for up to 18 months! The WORX SD accepts any standard 1/4” hex shank insert bit, so you can use most fasteners you already have. Just pull out the cartridge, pop in the bit you need and get working. The SD comes with six bits already loaded for the most common fastener types. The SD also has a detachable screw holder that holds the screw in place while driving it so you do not have to – with your hand free, you’re able to access tight spots easier. The screw holder even grabs hold of a screw as you back it out, so it doesn’t fall when it’s removed.
- Screw holder attachment holds screw so you can work with one hand free – also catches screws as they’re removed
- Single-handed operation allows for extended reach; LED light provides increased visibility
- Reloadable cartridge stores 6 bits directly in the tool – always have the right bit at hand!
- Accepts any standard ¼” hex shank insert bit – rapid slide-action easily and quickly advances the correct bit
- Powerful 4V MAX Lithium battery holds a charge for up to 18 months – charger included