- Set includes: 3/8 , 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, and 7/8 in. sockets; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 mm sockets; 1/8 in. drive ratchet and storage rack
- Pass-thru ratchet is up to 40 percent stronger than traditional builds
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- Black oxide finish prevents rust, while smooth polished surfaces reduce friction against surfaces
- Backed by Craftsman’s Lifetime Guarantee
A combination of strength, adaptation and fast moving design, the Craftsman 19-piece 3/8″ Drive Inch and Metric Socket Wrench Set delivers torque when and where you need it. Developed to grab countless fasteners, the specialized interior ridging takes hold of quad, hex and 12 point nuts and bolts, while turning both spline and external Torx fasteners with ease. When you’re dealing with a chewed-up partially rounded bolt, no worries, this set is built to take hold where others do nothing but slip. Precision crafted from rugged alloyed steel and protected by a layer of black oxide, this Craftsman 19-piece 3/8″ drive inch and metric universal socket wrench set is designed for years of hard-turning work. Backed by the power of Craftsman Lifetime Guarantee, every piece of this set will be with you for a lifetime of torque, whether in the garage, under the hood or on the job site. A solid kit built to satisfy all your inch and metric needs, toss these tools in your drawer and reach for Craftsman on your next job.